Today I want to challenge you to help another blogger to achieve their goals in some way – and I’ll explain in the podcast how it has a knock-on effect of helping you improve yours.
There are many ways you can help another blogger along their path, and I outline quite a few in today’s episode. Some are big and some are small, but perhaps the easiest way to identify one is to work out how you would like to be helped, and offer that to someone else.
There’s really no limit to what you can do.
Click here to listen to day 26 of the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog series on the ProBlogger Podcast.
- How to Help a Fellow Blogger: You Baby Me Mummy
- Five Ways to Connect with Fellow Bloggers: Daily Blog Tips
- Why Bloggers Need to Support Other Bloggers: The Wetherills Say I Do
- 10 Ways to Promote Other Blogs: Crafterminds
- Seven Steps to Writing a Successful Guest Post: Michael Hyatt
Originally at: Blog Tips at ProBlogger
The post How Improving Another Blog will Help You Improve Yours appeared first on @ProBlogger.