One of the most common questions I’m asked by bloggers is “how do I find readers?“.
I do have a pretty standard reply, although it really does depend on several factors: mainly who is their target audience, where are they mostly online, and how can you participate in those places?
One of those places could possibly be a forum or social media group (like a Facebook or LinkedIn Group), and you’re missing out on a wealth of untapped readers if you’re not in there being part of the community too.
Today’s episode of the ProBlogger Podcast and 31 Days to Build a Better Blog focuses on forums but also how they may have morphed into social network groups, and why it’s in your best interest to participate in these places where your future audience is congregating. It also features the challenge of the day to find a forum or group and get started. I’ll show you how.
Don’t forget to let me know how you’re faring on Twitter (tag @ProBlogger), or if you have any questions. Stay tuned for a brand new topic tomorrow!
Click here to listen to day nine of the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog series on the ProBlogger Podcast.
- Finding Readers Week: Corinne Talks Commenting, Engagement, and Are Forums Right for Your Blog?
- How to Use Online Forums to Promote Your Website – Shout Me Loud
- Donna tells us all about 7 Ways to Benefit from Facebook Groups over at Socially Sorted
- LinkedIn Groups: Getting Started
- Make the Most of LinkedIn Groups – Sydney Morning Herald
Originally at: Blog Tips at ProBlogger
The post 31DBBB Challenge: Join a Forum or a Social Media Group and Start Participating appeared first on @ProBlogger.