At E3 2015, DotEmu, a French video game company specializing in modern releases of older titles, has announced it is adapting two new games for mobile devices.
First, the company will release Ys Chronicles II on iOS and Android. Also known as Ys II: Ancient Ys Vanished—The Final Chapter, the action RPG follows Adol Christin on a quest to uncover the secrets of the island of Ys. While games in the Ys franchise have been released on multiple platforms, it appears this mobile release will focus on the version of Ys Chronicles II released on PSP in 2009.
Titan Quest features content inspired by the stories of past civilizations, including ancient Greece, ancient Egypt and Asia. In the game, players create a hero capable of defeating demons and other creatures, and will have access to hundreds of weapons and artifacts as they progress.
No release dates were revealed for either title, but Titan Quest was described as \”coming soon.\” Check out the game’s teaser trailer below.
Check out more of our E3 2015 coverage:
- E3 2015: Bethesda Launches Fallout Shelter on iOS
- E3 2015: Bethesda Unveils New Apps for The Elder Scrolls, Fallout 4
- What Does Facebook Game Exec Peter Jonas Want From E3? Mobile
- E3 2015: EA Announces Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes for Mobile
- E3 2015: Beeline Interactive Unveils Ghostbusters Puzzle Fighter for Mobile
- E3 2015: Square Enix to Bring Kingdom Hearts, Lara Croft, More to Mobile
- E3 2015: Telltale Games Announces The Walking Dead: Michonne for Mobile
- E3 2015: 3 Queens Reveals Creeping With the Crudashians for Mobile